Update: 18th March 2020

Local Meetups: Our local meetups are now paused. We will review the situation after 20th April and give an update then.

Workshops: We have workshops planned for June and July and we currently are not sure whether they will run or not. We hope the situation will be clearer in a month or so and will make a final decision then.